AIB's domestic banking wing provides a range of services, including, lending, deposits, cash management, and custodial services. The following are few of AIB's service offerings.
- Operating savings accounts, time and demand deposits, including non-resident accounts for eligible foreigners residing in Ethiopia, Non-Resident Ethiopian, Non-Resident of Ethiopian Origin.
- Providing short-term loans and overdraft facilities to all sectors of the economy (trade, industry, construction, agriculture, transport and etc.)
- Providing long-term finance for large projects
- Issuing letters of guarantee, bid and performance bonds.
- Rendering DOMESTIC money transfer services.
- Issuing payment instruments such as Cashier's Payment Orders, Demand Drafts and Certified Checks.
- Mobilizing savings and promoting investments.
- Providing expert advice in banking and finance.
- Providing advisory services on policies related to the private sector in Ethiopia